Woodridge Drain Cleaning: What Causes Sewer Backup?
Sewer backup is one of the more immediate causes for Woodridge drain cleaning. The longer you wait to take care of sewer backup, the more difficult it becomes to fix. You may think sewer backup will only result in a few leak here and there, but the truth is that it can turn your home into an unsanitary nightmare, either due to causing plumbing fixtures to stop working or create puddling in your front lawn. No matter which way you look at it, sewer backup can leave the health and safety of everyone in your household if you call for professional service at the first sign of a problem.
Precision offers excellent Woodridge drain cleaning that prevent sewer backups from negatively impacting your home for a long time to come. While sewer backups can occur at any time, it’s important to acknowledge what causes sewer backups in the first place. Our plumbers can quickly identify the root of what’s causing the backup and can take the proper steps in avoiding it. We can also consult with you on your sewer backup and how get the job done in a way that best meets your specifications.
What’s Making You Call for Woodridge Drain Cleaning?
There are many reasons your sewer can backup and the end result is always messy, but there some causes we’ve encountered over the years that are much more common. Here are 4 causes for sewer damage making customers call us for sewer damage:
- Tree Root Growth: Tree roots are the major cause of damaged sewer pipes. The roots grow towards the pipes because they’re attracted by the nutrients in the wastewater. The force of the roots actually creates cracks through which the roots can extract nutrients—but also result in leaks.
- Rodent Interference: Burrowing rodents, especially sewer rats, can force their way into sewers by enlarging tiny cracks or loose joints. Rodents can grow in number quickly, leading to an infestation of rodents that renders your sewer unusable. If you have a fear of rodents, then it’s definitely time to call a sewer repair in Austin who can keep them away.
- Old Age: While your sewer line can last you a long time. This can cost you plenty of money on repair in the future, and also prevent your sewer line from working to the best of its abilities. If you suspect your sewer line is getting up there in age, it’s time for extensive work to be done.
- Physical Objects: Tree roots aren’t the only physical object that can block your sewer line. Even things like children’s toys can obstruct your sewer line! While you may think it’s improbable that such a thing should occur, it may happen sooner than you realize.
Contact Precision today to take care of sewer backup as a result of our Woodridge drain cleaning service!
Join the Precision Today Zero Problems Plan! As a member, you’ll receive all these benefits and more:
- Seasonal HVAC Maintenance
- Priority service
- No dispatch fees
- Transferrable membership
- 10% discount on future repairs
When you sign up for the Zero Problems Plan, you'll gain access to exclusive discounts, providing everyday savings on the services you need.
Ready to streamline your plumbing maintenance needs? Join today by calling 630-326-4345.