Common Warning Signs You Need Sump Pump Repair in Glen Ellyn, IL
Your sump pump provides a vital tool to guard against flooding and other water damage in your home. It pumps excess water away from your home, protecting your property and your home’s foundation. When it isn’t working correctly, you need sump pump repair in Glen Ellyn, IL as soon as possible. Trust us – it’s not a repair you want to put off for any length of time. Here are three signs you need to call in our repair service team today.
- Unexpected Noise: Your sump pump is probably never completely quiet, but it shouldn’t be loud enough to disturb you or your family. If you notice sudden, loud, odd noises coming from the unit, you’ll want to call us immediately. Odd noises can indicate a potential problem that could cause failure of the pump and put your home at risk.
- Unwelcome Smell: Because of its constant contact with water, your sump pump is susceptible to mold and mildew. The accumulation of mold and mildew can lead to an obnoxious, musty smell in your basement. This smell indicates the need for a cleaning (at the least) and a repair (at the most). Call us as soon as you notice a pungent smell and we’ll diagnose and treat it fast!
- Untenable Water: Traces of water damage such as flooded lawns, water stains or damp basement floors probably mean your sump pump is struggling to perform its function correctly. If you’re having trouble keeping your basement dry, a repair is needed before your basement goes from damp to wet to flooded.
Sump pumps work around the clock and provide safe, reliable protection for your home. If you notice any of the above signs of malfunction, you definitely need sump pump repair in Glen Ellyn, IL. It’s important to keep your sump pump in good working order at all times. Call Precision today for a fast diagnosis and safe, reliable repair.
Join the Precision Today Zero Problems Plan! As a member, you’ll receive all these benefits and more:
- Seasonal HVAC Maintenance
- Priority service
- No dispatch fees
- Transferrable membership
- 10% discount on future repairs
When you sign up for the Zero Problems Plan, you'll gain access to exclusive discounts, providing everyday savings on the services you need.
Ready to streamline your plumbing maintenance needs? Join today by calling 630-283-8848.