Arlington Heights Drain Cleaning: 4 Main Causes of Clogs
If you’re looking for great Arlington Heights drain cleaning, you can’t go wrong with Precision. Though dirty drains are a normal part of owning a home, it’s nonetheless important for you to call a professional service for treatment immediately. While our plumbers are always ready to help you, too many homeowners often wait until it’s much too late to the point where the overall performance of their home’s plumbing begins to suffer. You rely on your plumbing fixtures many times each for simply, everyday use, but your usage of them may be put into jeopardy if your drains aren’t clean enough.
At Precision, we think it’s important for our customers to know the how’s and why’s of what makes their drains clog. Knowing and identifying the potential roots of a clog is the first step in developing the right path to take in making sure you receive the best Arlington Heights drain cleaning available. If you’re unsure what’s causing your drains to clog, our plumbers are to help you.
The Main Causes for Arlington Heights Drain Cleaning
There are certainly many ways your drains can clog, but the plumbers at Precision often run into the 4 following causes the most:
- Cooking Grease: Once cooking grease goes down your drains, it will begin to harden, making your drains practically impassable. Grease can slow passage of other materials in your drains to the point where your drains are clogged beyond belief.
- Larger Food Items: Whole fruits and vegetables are a no-go when it comes to drains, especially if you don’t have a garbage disposal that can chop them up. If you do find yourself in a situation where food goes down the drains, make sure it’s small enough that it can secure an easy passage way through your pipes without becoming stuck.
- Sanitary Items: Got a clogged toilet? Then it may be the result of sanitary items of going down the drains. Items like ear cleaners, tissues, and other items should be discarded in the garbage instead of flushing them down the toilet. Physical objects of any sort can lead to big troubles
- Soap Buildup: The somewhat thick consistency of dish soap can prove harmful to your drains and buildup until you experience a clog. Dish soap passes through your drains too slowly and while it can clean your dishes, it’s best to keep it away from your drains.
Contact Precision at 630-283-8848 for Arlington Heights drain cleaning, especially if your drains are clogging due to any of these 4 causes!
Join the Precision Today Zero Problems Plan! As a member, you’ll receive all these benefits and more:
- Seasonal HVAC Maintenance
- Priority service
- No dispatch fees
- Transferrable membership
- 10% discount on future repairs
When you sign up for the Zero Problems Plan, you'll gain access to exclusive discounts, providing everyday savings on the services you need.
Ready to streamline your plumbing maintenance needs? Join today by calling 630-283-8848.