Burr Ridge Drain Cleaning: Avoid Commercial Drain Cleaning Chemicals!
Sure, the ads on television may make it look cool, but purchasing commercial drain cleaning chemicals may be the worst choice you’ll make in regards to Burr Ridge drain cleaning. While a sleek, colorful ad on television can do a good job of convincing you that commercial drain cleaning chemicals are the be-all, end-all of keeping your drains clean, these substances can actually do more harm than good. If you truly value the state of your drains, then you should throw those bottles of drain cleaner out and keep your drains safe Precision offers more organic methods of drain cleaning that won’t harm your drains in any way. While our water jetting or power rodding services are anything featured on a flashy television ad, they’re still spotlight worthy nonetheless. Our Burr Ridge drain cleaning experts will do whatever it takes to make sure your drains are the cleanest they’ve ever been. Most importantly, we want to make sure you won’t have to deal with dirty drains for a long time to come!
Why Should You Avoid Using Chemicals?
While commercial drain cleaning solutions may provide instant relief, it’s better to only use them in the event of an emergency. Drain cleaning chemicals can actually cause damage to your pipes in the long run if you rely on them too much. Here’s how drain cleaning chemicals can prove to be a nightmare:
- Corroded Pipes: Once you start relying on commercial drain cleaning solutions for any drain cleaning issue, you’ll start noticing damage to your pipes. Liquid drain solutions can often eat away at pipes when they’re used too often. This can also significantly lower the lifespan of your pipes.
- Harmful to the Environment: Commercial drain cleaning solutions contain toxic chemicals that are harmful to the environment. Not to mention, they often come in a plastic bottle that will later be discarded into a landfill. While one bottle may appear to be overall detrimental, this type of pollution can build up over time.
- Incredibly Hazardous to Health: Your home’s plumbing may not be the only thing at risk when you use commercial drain cleaning on a regular basis. Exposure to these solutions may result in burns on your skin, blinding in your eyes, and long-term illness if consumed in any way. This is especially dangerous if naturally curious young children or pets live in your home and swallow the chemicals.
If you want to experience Burr Ridge drain cleaning that won’t cause harm to plumbing, the environment, or yourself, please call Precision today at 630-283-8848.
Join the Precision Today Zero Problems Plan! As a member, you’ll receive all these benefits and more:
- Seasonal HVAC Maintenance
- Priority service
- No dispatch fees
- Transferrable membership
- 10% discount on future repairs
When you sign up for the Zero Problems Plan, you'll gain access to exclusive discounts, providing everyday savings on the services you need.
Ready to streamline your plumbing maintenance needs? Join today by calling 630-283-8848.